When it comes to opera in Prague, Mozart is the first thing you think of… Estates Theater hosted the premiere of Don Giovanni in 1787, and as the story goes Mozart once stated that people of Prague understand his music like no one else. You can almost feel Mozart's presence, his music and a unique "spirit of opera" at The Estates Theater, which remained almost unchanged since the maestro’s days there. Make a journey back in time with haute music.
Rate: 1 150 EUR per person sharing. Price valid till August 2019.
4 days package includes:
- 3 nights at a music hotel Aria Hotel Prague 5*, Deluxe room, breakfast basis
- Private return airport transfers by Mercedes E class
- Music-themed walking tour around Prague (3 hours)
- Pre/post theatre dinner at La Degustation Restaurant /special four course menu
- Prime tickets for ballet (or opera) / best available seats
- Organ concert in the ancient cathedral of St. Francis near Charles Bridge
- Concierge package Silver CareAdditional services:
a member of the Chancellery of the President of the Czech Republic