The city of contrasts by Carl Capek
Wander through the side lanes of the writer’s beloved old city and then walk the spacious, bright and airy streets that could frighten Capek’s contemporaries... Fall in love with the city of contrasts... Get captivated by the spirit of the oldest residence of the Czech kings ... Get acquainted with the beloved city of the famous science fiction writer.
Rates: 1580 euro per person sharing. Price valid till March 2018.
4 days package includes:
• 3 nights at the Mandarin Oriental, Superior room, on breakfast basis
• Private roundtrip airport transfers by Mercedes E class
• Retro-car ride to Vyshegrad
• Performance at the Vynohrady Theatre where Capek served as a playwriter / best seats available
• Private Vltava tour on a 19-century boat / Duration: 1 hour
• Brunch at the writer’s favorite cafe “Café Louvre”
• Concierge package «Silver Care»
Can be booked additionally:
• Trip to Capek’s romantic summer residence
• Excursion to Charles University, the author’s alma-mater