There are all attributes of a fairy tale in Prague – royal castles, prince and princess's palaces, knights' towers, streets where wizards lived and every stone has its mystery. Many secrets linger in the air in the center of old Prague…
One of the highlights: SD Prague signature walking tour «Stone book of Prague history». Prague is one of the few cities in the world to preserve its beautiful house signs from the days before houses changed to a numbering system. Painted house signs such as the Two Suns, the Blue Lobster and the Three Violins can still be found on the houses across the older parts of the city. The tour includes a house-sign hunt in which children will be given a notepad and asked to spot the house signs. During the tour we will visit the Toy Museum, near Prague Castle. This is the second largest exhibition of toys in the world, with a selection of toys from ancient Greece to the present. Of particular interest is the large Barbie doll exhibition.
Rates: 1 550 euro per person sharing. Children under 12 years free. Price valid till November 2018.
Four days stay in Prague includes:
- 3 nights at Augustine Hotel Prague 5* in Executive Room including breakfast
- Round trip transfer airport - hotel - airport by Mercedes E class or Mercedes Viano
- Special family welcome drinks upon arrival
- Meeting with SD Prague concierge
- Special welcome set for children
- Tickets to Toys Museum or Museum of Chocolate
- Private day trip to Hluboka Nad Vltavou Castle with English Speaking Guide by Mercedes Viano (7 hours)
- Private walking tour «Stone book of Prague history» with TOP level English Speaking Guide (4 hours).
A brave tyro knight or a pretty young princess! Would you like to become a fairy-tale hero and have your personal story and a book? Then it is time to not just explore a wonderful kingdom but also to invite a magical illustrator to travel with you.
Our photographer could make a day-long-story [… you hunting for house-signs, walking through the corridors of old mysterious castles, taking a boat on Vltava River or opening the secrets of a lifelike city of ghosts...].
The pictures will be designed in a Fairy Tale Book style with the specific atmosphere and a storyline. The following morning ten shoots will be printed and delivered to your room in your Prague Wizard Diploma.